Self Priming Chemical Resistant Epoxy Novolac Coating
The Self Priming Chemical Resistant Epoxy Novolac Coating is a one layer 85% solids acid and chemical resistant novolac coating primer. This coating is single layer of enhanced epoxy novolac that offers great substrate penetration and low odor. Ideal usage as a primer for use in hostile environments where chemical/acid resistance is of the utmost importance such as chemical factories, processing plants, battery storage rooms, chrome plating facilities, and other similar applications.
This 1 layer coating is specifically designed for application where splash/spill of acids, chemicals, and solvents occur frequently. It can also withstand normal wear and tear, impact falls, PH cleaners, fluids, any other substance that might get onto your floor. It is super easy to clean, just use a mop or wet vac and have you floor looking like new in no time.
We suggest using this with the as the primer/base coat with the Chemical Resistant Epoxy Novolac Topcoat.
Clear and custom color are available upon request. Bright colors such as red, yellow, HH white, and other lighter colors require greater pigmentation. Please inquire to find out pricing.
*Colors or gloss may be affected by high/low temperature, extreme lighting exposure. Clear version is available special order with UV inhibitors to prevent yellowing. Please call or email to order.
- Super High Chemical/Acid Resistant
- 85% Solids. Complies with all current EPA standards
- Our floors virtually never fail. Our Standard floor warranty is included on all flooring products
- Exemplifies great resistance against everyday use
- Can be used in hot washdown areas
Hot Tire Pickup
- Extremely reliable against hot tire pickup
Anti Slip Surface
- Slip resistant with our non skid additive
Easy to Clean
- Just use soap and water to clean time and time again
- Requires no special skills to apply
- Chemical Factories
- Breweries, Wineries, Distilleries
- Food Processing plants
- Battery Storage Rooms
- Chrome plating facilities
- Other similar applications
1 ½ Gallons
3,500 - 5,500 sq.ft
View full product details