Why Choose an Epoxy Floor Coating?
An epoxy coating offers a reliable and durable finish to flooring, and is a great alternative to floor paints which may look nice but won't last nearly as long. Whether you're installing in your home or at a business premises, an epoxy flooring has a number of benefits worth considering:
- It's a tough and durable surface able to cope with heavy footfall and repeated impacts. Resistant to chips, oil stains, chemical spillages and abrasive materials, it's built to last longer than other materials.
- It offers an attractive finish, giving previously dull surfaces a high-gloss shine. Epoxy flooring can increase an area's brightness by 200 percent. There are many colors and hues available, so you can choose the one that best brings out the beauty in your room.
- It needs very little maintenance and is easy to clean – all you need is warm water and a cleaning agent.
- The material is flexible and can be used to coat anything from an industrial workfloor to a child's playroom at home.
- It is naturally dust and moisture resistant.
- It's considered an environmentally-friendly solution which is also heat and fire resistant.
- With costs starting at $0.99 per sq ft, you don't need to break the bank to install an epoxy flooring.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.