Crack Repair Epoxy Putty
The Crack Repair Putty is a two component 100% solids epoxy crack filler that you mix together to fill all types of cracks, dinges, joints expansions, and hairline fractures in your floor. It goes on like ‘spackle’ but is 5X stronger than concrete, and has 4X the bonding power to concrete vs. mortar type crack repairs. It can fill cracks up to 3/16″ deep and several inches wide without the use of aggregates.
To apply simply scoop out equal parts of “A” and “B” (mix ratio of 1:1) and mix on a piece of cardboard until evenly mixed. Then apply with putty knife or trowel just like you would with a painters spackle. It can be coated over IMMEDIATELY, even if the floor is not fully cured yet!
Coverage is 500 lineal feet of 1/8″ x 1/8″ size cracks for the qt size kit and 2,000 lineal feet for the 2 gal kit. You will get less coverage for larger cracks. This product is only available in gray. You can paint epoxy right over it!
Note: This product can also be used on vertical walls.
- Two Component 100% solids epoxy crack Filler
- 100% Solids. Has less than 11 g/l VOC
Easy to use
- Goes on like spackle. Just mix and apply
- Can be used on virtually any horizontal or vertical surface
- 8,710 psi Compressive Strength
- Will not crack or fade over time
- When covered with our epoxy, cracks and joints will blend into the floor
- Storage areas
- Work Stations
- Breweries and wineries
- Repair shops
- Auto Body Shops
- Retail spaces
- Virtually any concrete surface!
Sizes and Coverage
500 Lineal Feet
2,000 Lineal Feet
View full product details